Friday 15 June 2012

My Heart's Desire by Alli Vainshtein

My Heart's Desire

I desire to be with you
every day
every night
for the rest of my life.
My soulmate.
You are everything to me.
I dream of you
I wake up and it feels like a miracle
to see you next to me.
You share amazing ideas with me
and listen to my ideas
together we can solve anything
with your support
I know I can succeed.
And I will support you
through anything.
I love you unconditionally.
No matter what
I will be there for you
and I know
you will be there for me.
Always and forever
my desire is for you.
I love you.

Alli Vainshtein lives in tropical southern Minnesota with her husband and a feline dictator, Pooh. She loves to teach, write, draw, and learn new things. Her goal in life is to make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment