Wednesday 31 August 2011

Meet the Dreamers: Glenda Myles

Glenda Myles of Myles Ahead Studio

I am a full-time business owner, empty-nest mother, teacher, creative problem-solver, and a get-things-done kind of girl!

I am a marketing consulting supporting entrepreneurs, especially those in health and wellness sector. I consult and lead workshops to help business owners grow their passions, their businesses.

I’m also a health and wellness practitioner myself offering Reiki, kundalini yoga, and meditation to my clients. Summer solstice 2013 I will also be launching a new program for women.

I love to learn! I am working on my Reiki master/teacher program now. I’m also working towards my certification to become a birth and postpartum doula and childbirth educator. I also dabble in herbs, oils, and tinctures.

Circe Circle was the beginning of a major transformation for me personally and professionally. Now I am living my ideal life.

Business Site/Blog: Myles Ahead Studio. Facebook. Personal Site/Blog: Glenda Myles. Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment