Wednesday 31 August 2011

Meet the Dreamers: Julie Gibbons





Hello creative friend. I’m Julie Gibbons : artful self-help guide. What that really means is that I share my personal stories and artful techniques to help women invoke the creative magic they need to discover their whole, true and best self. I combine art and journal therapy with the psychology of self to tap into soul wisdom and experience personal growth, healing and transformation.

I’m based in bonnie Scotland and work from home alongside my internet entrepreneur husband and home-educated teenage son.

I’d love to connect with you online : Blog & Website | Facebook Page | Etsy Shop | Instagram | Pinterest

Here are three of my favourite quotes. They might also sing to you:

  1. It is better to do one’s duty, however defective it may be, than to follow the duty of another, however well one may perform it. He who does his duty as his own nature reveals it, never sins. ~ Lao Tzu
  2. There are things we feel to be good and true, although from the point of view of intellect and calculation remain inexplicable. ~ Vincent van Gogh
  3. Heroes – in myth, literature, and real life – take journeys, confront dragons (ie problems) and discover the treasure of their true selves. Although they may feel very alone during the quest, at its end their reward is a sense of community; with themselves, with other people, and with the earth ~ Carol Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment