Friday 18 October 2013

Bizarre and Flawed, by Julie Gibbons

bizzare and flawed

“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true I'm here, and I'm just as strange as you." Frida Kahlo
---oooOooo---
Hello, you out there.

I am so pleased to meet you!

I see your bizarre flaws and I love you for them.

Will you be my {strange} friend?

With love,
Julie xo
---oooOooo---

Julie Gibbons is an artful self-help guide. What that really means is that she shares personal stories and artful techniques to help women invoke the creative magic they need to discover their whole, true and best self. Artful self help is a combination of art and journal therapy and the psychology of self, which allows you to tap into soul wisdom and experience personal growth, healing and transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment