This podcast is 27:45.
This week's guest: Amy Palko, writer, academic and spiritual seeker
Website: Amy Palko Website
Community Site: Bloom by Moon
Amy is a writer, photographer, academic, teacher, spiritual seeker, wife and home-educating mother of 3. She plays many roles in her life, but the thread that runs through each is the sacred feminine. Whether she is photographing close-up images of flowers, facilitating a goddess workshop, teaching her students new ways to approach narrative, or providing a nurturing learning environment for her own children, She does so from a place of love and compassion. She creates and holds spaces for illumination to occur. She has recently launched an new online community/flexible course called Bloom by Moon which explores the different cycles of the moon as a way of honouring and celebrating the sacred feminine.
- Jamie mentions that Amy is an alumni of Circe’s Circle: Your Creative Dream Team. If you’d love this small group program to support your creative dreams, sign up to receive information about our next session here.
- Amy mentions the book Goddesses in Everywoman: Powerful Archetypes in Women's Lives.
- Amy refers to Barbara Sher’s book What Do I Do When I Want to Do Everything?. In North America, I believe that book is I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was. Refuse to Choose! is also a Barbara Sher book designed for scanners.
- Amy shares that her mom writes morning pages, referring to the process by Julia Cameron in The Artist's Way of writing 3 pages of long-hand free-form writing every morning.
- Jamie mentions the book I’m currently reading, The Answer to How Is Yes: Acting on What Matters.