This podcast is 25:00.
This week's guest: Jodi Crane, play therapist
Jodi Crane wears many hats and she likes it that way. She is a wife, a mom of two, and a counseling professor in the School of Professional Counseling at Lindsey Wilson College where she directs the Appalachian Play Therapy Center. As a play therapist she is very active in the Association for Play Therapy where she serves on many committees and is its Mining Report Editor.
She loves all things creative including photography, mixed media art, writing, blogging, and social media.
- I mentioned getting great business cards at moo.com.
- Jodi Mentioned author Adriana Trigiani author of Big Stone Gap: A Novel (Big Stone Gap Novels).
- She mentioned her mentor, Dr. Garry Landreth.
- Her sister, Cori Berg of Sacred Arts Studio.
- She talked about just completing Liz Lamoreux’s Create Space and going on retreat with Liz, Kelly Barton and Jennifer McGuiggan, the Word Cellar
- Jodi shared her way in to the world of blogging started with Taking Flight Taking Flight: Inspiration And Techniques To Give Your Creative Spirit Wings by Kelly Rae Roberts.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie...
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for "Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie...
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.